Read Right Reading Intervention Program
The Read Right Reading Intervention Program quickly transforms struggling readers to excellent readers and can be brought to your students via three separate delivery systems:
- Read Right Small-Group, Intensive Intervention
We come to your campus and train up to four of your teachers and/or aides to implement Read Right with a small group of 4-5 students.
- Read Right Whole-Class Reading Intervention
We come to your campus and train up to four of your teachers and/or aides to implement Read Right with up to 24 students in one classroom.
- Read Right Online Tutoring
Read Right employees provide tutoring services directly to your students through our Online Tutoring Service using audio & video conferencing software so the student and the tutor can see and hear each other.
Read Right methodology
Read Right methodology is scientifically based, drawing from what is known about how the brain learns a process and reflecting the reality that the brain is continuously engaged in making sense. Its effectiveness in transforming struggling readers to excellent readers is well documented by summative evaluation protocols, by gains in state test scores in reading, and by third-party, gold-standard research. It works for all ages and regardless of the label attached to the child (special education including dyslexic and autistic, Title I students, RTI tiers 2 & 3, English language learners).
Read Right Primary Core Curriculum
The Read Right Primary Core Curriculum is a site-based program. We train up to five teachers or aides to implement the program in their classrooms. The Read Right Primary Core Curriculum ensures that primary-grade students will read right from the beginning: they will feel 100% comfortable internally as they read; they will understand what the author is saying (assuming sufficient prior knowledge); if they happen to be reading out loud, the language they produce will sound natural–just like conversational speech.
Like the Read Right Intervention Program, the Read Right Early Reading Program is effective with all ages regardless of the label attached to the child.
More than 800 Successful Read Right projects have been established in:
- Rural schools
- Urban schools
- Suburban schools
- Schools on Native American Reservations
- Schools serving significant numbers of Hispanic, Latino-Latina students
- Schools serving significant numbers of African-American students
Benefits for Students:
- Transforms poor readers to excellent readers
- Builds positive self-esteem and confidence
- Establishes a solid foundation for academic success
Benefits for the School:
- Primary students are successful from the beginning
- Staff receive an effective tool to help students succeed
- Parents are delighted with noticeable results for their children
- Administrators can meet Federal guidelines for Annual Yearly Progress
- At-risk students benefit from closing achievement gaps
To understand how the Read Right Primary Core Curriculum and the Intervention Program are significantly different from other reading programs, visit the Theoretical Constructs page of this web site.
For more information about staff training for our on-site programs or about our Online program (where our employees provide direct service to students), Contact Us or call (800) 427-9440 (PST).