Are you looking to invest in true improvement in reading? Read Right provides consistent, reliable, significant, and permanent improvement for all categories of at-risk students.
• Tribal funds
• Special Education
• Title I & Title VII
• School Improvement funds
• Race to the Top
• Curriculum adoption
• English Language Learners
• Vocational (JTPA, School to Work, Carl Perkins, WIA)
• Materials budgets
• Staff development
• Special levy
• State, federal, and foundation grants
• Extended payment over two budget years
Read Right is Cost Effective When Measured by Cost Per Grade Level Gained
Serving the same student year after year is expensive
- Read Right works to quickly eliminate reading problems
School dropouts are expensive
- Read Right eliminates a major barrier to academic success
Losing Human Potential is expensive
Eliminating a reading problem gives the student ready access to information, ideas, and inspiration through print.
Many schools want to bring Read Right to their students, but where will they get the funding? Read Right’s extreme flexibility in dealing with various populations of students makes creative financing possible. Funds can be drawn from several different budgets and combined to invest in Read Right.
What do you get for your money?
- Significant, permanent, and transformational improvement in reading for even the most challenged students
- Seven weeks of intensive hands-on training spread over 18 weeks—all day every day plus one hour after the students leave
- Staff trained in a highly structured tutoring system that is extraordinarily effective with struggling readers—including Special Education and ELL students
- 700+ book library plus 300 recorded selections configured to work with total non-readers through the highest grade in your school (+1)
- Student management and project management systems
- Assessment tools for both formative and summative assessment
- MP3 System to store the audio files needed for one component of the methodology and to collect data on each student’s progress
- Detailed monthly reports verifying each student’s progress and measuring the health of the project as a whole
- Quality assurance systems